Cats @ Bs 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Who said that? There is no cohesion with any of the lines... No crisp passes. It's the same garbage lineups every night. Maybe its time to put someone else with Boyes and Bjugs.. Lets see something new and fresh.

So you suggest changing the only line that consistently works? I agree with shaking up every line except that one. The fact that Flash keeps getting top six minutes is ludicrous. Upshall has been playing decently but doesn't always warrant top 6 minutes either. The fact that Hubs hasn't been benched yet is terrible. The fact that Jovo has a job is ridiculous.

So a lot of stuff could use change which PH refuses to do. In that regard I would agree with you. I don't agree with changing the first line though at all. And of all people you take Bergy off? He's the best skater on that line and has played worthy of top line minutes all year.

Agree change is needed and not coming. But not on that line. Its the only thing consistent about this team.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Ya I doubt he wants to be backup to Roberto for the last year or two of his career. Where you think he may go RR?

I think a number of teams could be interested in adding him. Could see Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, and Tampa in the East come to mind.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Goldie keeps mentioning near misses by the Panthers. That is the difference between a winning, playoff, team and a draft lottery team - converting goals on those opportunities instead of near misses.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
So you suggest changing the only line that consistently works? I agree with shaking up every line except that one. The fact that Flash keeps getting top six minutes is ludicrous. Upshall has been playing decently but doesn't always warrant top 6 minutes either. The fact that Hubs hasn't been benched yet is terrible. The fact that Jovo has a job is ridiculous.

So a lot of stuff could use change which PH refuses to do. In that regard I would agree with you. I don't agree with changing the first line though at all. And of all people you take Bergy off? He's the best skater on that line and has played worthy of top line minutes all year.

Agree change is needed and not coming. But not on that line. Its the only thing consistent about this team.

You're right they are consistent tonight... Missing shots hitting the post and turning the puck over with horrible spacing.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
My only concern with Bjugstad is that he's a bit soft for a huge guy. I'd like to see him play a little meaner.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I think a number of teams could be interested in adding him. Could see Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, and Tampa in the East come to mind.

Wouldn't Obama have him followed every night he's in Washington? I could see Chicago take a chance on him just in case. I'd be very surprised if he chooses to stay and if he does, I'd be down with these two for the next year or two.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
You're right they are consistent tonight... Missing shots and turning the puck over with horrible spacing.

I forgot we were basing everything off of this game. Sorry.

Also funny you mention posts. It could easily be 3-3 right now with two of the goals coming from Brad and Bergy. We are just having horrible luck.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
You're missing the point. If every line has been awful tonight and nothing is going WHY won't PH switch pieces around even its for one shift??

Every line hasn't been awful. Pirri line just had a great shift and the B line is getting good chances. Our defense thanks to Jovo, Campbell, and Olsen has just dug us in a 3-0 hole. That and we can't catch a bounce or a break. This game could easily be 3-3 with better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad