Confirmed with Link: Cassidy a finalist for the Jack Adams

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The Bruins are far and away the best team in the league all year long, and they weren't exactly in perfect health the whole way either, so I do think Bruce deserves it. Wouldn't be shocked if AV gets a lot of votes though since the Flyers really overperformed compared to expectations.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Cassidy has done a tremendous job as HC of the Bruins since his hire, whether he wins or not doesn't matter to me but hopefully he can!

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Great coach, I hope he sticks around for a while.

I can't believe Julien still owns a better regular season record then Cassidy in win % at .614 to .612.
I shall forever be in Julien's debt for him bringing me my first Stanley Cup as a Bruins fan.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Some of the things he does, and doesn't do, drive me up the wall, but there is no denying he is deserving of the nomination. Probably not going to happen, but I hope he wins it. Bs went to the SCF last season. Are President's Trophy champs this season, and enter the tournament as one of the faves to win it. His record as Bs coach speaks for itself.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I was hoping the Bruins would go outside the organization and bring in some new blood when they hired Bruce. He’s been exactly what the needed and this award should absolutely be his this year. He’s been tremendously tremendous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad