Injury Report: Casey Cizikas on IR and recall Ross Johnston from BPT

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I like Ross Johnston but I want Ho-Sang or a guy that can PK like Jones/Gionta

At least we get some toughness which I think is needed as well.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Wow.

As a fan, this is getting really hard to watch.

Last edited:

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I just made a similar comment in the Ho-Sang thread. Everybody, keep your phones on and close by. Have a go bag too!
If my call comes I'll be at Santa Anita Park tomorrow. I can be in Phoenix in a few hours.

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
I like Ross Johnston but I want Ho-Sang or a guy that can PK like Jones/Gionta

At least we get some toughness which I think is needed as well.

Why would we replace our only good defensive forward with the worst defensive forward in the organization? Id have been fine with Gionta.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Gionta's only played 15 games this year and has 3 points.

Something is not right there.

I'm shocked Casey Bailey wasn't the call-up.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
a f***ing joke, I cant wait until Ho-Sang is going to demand a trade and he is going to light it up on another team, a f***ing joke what this team is doing, I would love to know who is responsible for this injustice against Ho-Sang, is it Thompson or Snow? maybe Weight has a say?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
a ****ing joke, I cant wait until Ho-Sang is going to demand a trade and he is going to light it up on another team, a ****ing joke what this team is doing, I would love to know who is responsible for this injustice against Ho-Sang, is it Thompson or Snow? maybe Weight has a say?
If he demands a trade they may as well just waive him.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Is there any way Ross Johnston is a better move fro the Islanders than claiming Jussi Jokinen off waivers?

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
This team, and especially its GM, is a full fledged joke. There is no way these owners can make the argument this team is trying to win. I dont care what Josh Ho Sang has done, why is he (one of the top 5 most talented players in the organization) being scapegoated and guys like Chimera and Prince and Quine keep getting regular shifts?
It is an embarrassment. Another poster in another thread said something that I think is very true. The fact that we are getting this arena gives us the chance to really protest this bullshit for the first time without having to worry about losing the team. Nobody should be paying any money for merchandise or to go watch this team until Garth Snow either wakes up or is removed from his position. If they want us to pay to watch this crap, I want to pay AHL prices because that is the quality we are watching.
Leave these owners with an empty arena game after game until something changes. Lets see what they do. Are they going to want there to be no fanbase left by the time the new arena opens?

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Is there any way Ross Johnston is a better move fro the Islanders than claiming Jussi Jokinen off waivers?

Exactly. When I said that the other day everybody said Jokinen would be a bad move. He is an NHL player. That is more than you can say for half our lineup right now.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Garth has no desire to make this team competitive. That’s what this move says, nothing more. f*** YOU GARTH SNOW. FFS FIRE YOUR f***ING SELF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad