GDT: carwpg

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
No Buff and Brossoit in goal?

See, now I actually have reason to be mad if we don't at least get a point. Damn this team for making me have expectations.

I mean, we're starting Mrazek in net against Laine, so it's worth resetting your expectations a bit. I love Mrazek's attitude of wanting to prove himself, but so far he ain't exactly done that.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
^ what the hell?
794e6914d027b3e769ffe37033a0de4e4dfecf7ab5818b368ca822df85e5f5f7.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Canes so far have thrived on speed and relentlessly and aggressively pursuing the puck, not allowing other teams to catch a breath. Going to be interesting to see if the play a little more defensive style game on the 2nd of a b2b like they did in the 3rd against van, or if they play the exact same way. I suspect they’ll try to play the same way and it will be interesting to see how their legs hold out. This is their toughest challenge to date.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Canes so far have thrived on speed and relentlessly and aggressively pursuing the puck, not allowing other teams to catch a breath. Going to be interesting to see if the play a little more defensive style game on the 2nd of a b2b like they did in the 3rd against van, or if they play the exact same way. I suspect they’ll try to play the same way and it will be interesting to see how their legs hold out. This is their toughest challenge to date.

Canes so far have thrived on playing not very good teams. Going to be interesting to see them play a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad