GDT: carwas | Game 5

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
giphy.gif

LOL our roster is starting to look like a baseball spring training split squad :laugh:.

Oh, well, can't account for heart, magic, and a bit of luck. Let's go get 'em!

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
We'll miss Martinook No doubt about it. He's an effort guy through and through ready and willing to charge through a pane of glass. This game will be tough. our top 2 lines are going to have to show and McGinn needs to be threatening. Make Holtby make a save or 2. Our 4th line I expect won't see much ice time..
Anyway. our hand ha been dealt we have to play it.
Play hard score first and WIN this #$@# game tonight. then finish off the series in Carolina.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
We'll miss Martinook No doubt about it. He's an effort guy through and through ready and willing to charge through a pane of glass. This game will be tough. our top 2 lines are going to have to show and McGinn needs to be threatening. Make Holtby make a save or 2. Our 4th line I expect won't see much ice time..
Anyway. our hand ha been dealt we have to play it.
Play hard score first and WIN this #$@# game tonight. then finish off the series in Carolina.

Exactly. No excuses in the playoffs. To me, this team has that inexpressible "it' going with it. they're playing like a team/brotherhood and the puck luck has been back on our side. I will be proud of them regardless of what happens next, but I think we've got a punchers chance.

More class than a certain teammate of his.

That's a pretty low bar to set lol!

Now that I've had time to cool off from seeing one my fave players KO-ed and carried off the ice, I don't 'hate' Ovi anymore. I hate the franchise, sure, but not him. He's a guy I've always respected over the years for his raw talent and passion. Don't get me wrong, I still hope he blows chunks for the rest of the series (lol), but I do respect the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad