Recalled/Assigned: Carolina's Identity Assigned to Minnesota Wild

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
What can you tell us about Carolina's Identity?

-Can he help us get out of our slump as we head onto the postseason?

-What is his posting game like? Any weaknesses?

-Good Chat Board guy?

-Decent avatars?

-The Wild board insists on a good two way posting game....we need good sentences AND good gifs, sort of a hangover from the Lemaire days.

-Any "lifestyle" problems? Is he sober too often? Got "a thing" for farm animals? I can tell you, Vanek was a disappointment as a player. We expected all sorts of degenerate gambling episodes, and he didn't deliver even once when he was in Minnesota, so we had to ship him off. If CI doesn't "bring it" and contribute to our playoff run then he will be sent to the hell that is Des Moines.

Hopefully, this isn't a "pity assignment", after the atrocious loss the Wild had to you last time out.

Good luck with the draft. With any luck Mittelstadt will fall to you. I think he might be a good one.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
What's the generic Wild fan's take on creepy unsolicited pictures?

05f1f0fc787802a243d007a793c0047f.gif

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
halle is lawful good and i am chaotic neutral

other than that we are v similar

I'm a lawful neutral though and nothing like either of these guys, but it's okay because it's no use to scout at this point anyway any more. Dr. Frankonstiin's lab door is bursted open now and the creature is lurching towards the vil... wilderness?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
What can you tell us about Carolina's Identity?

-Can he help us get out of our slump as we head onto the postseason?

-What is his posting game like? Any weaknesses?

-Good Chat Board guy?

-Decent avatars?

-The Wild board insists on a good two way posting game....we need good sentences AND good gifs, sort of a hangover from the Lemaire days.

-Any "lifestyle" problems? Is he sober too often? Got "a thing" for farm animals? I can tell you, Vanek was a disappointment as a player. We expected all sorts of degenerate gambling episodes, and he didn't deliver even once when he was in Minnesota, so we had to ship him off. If CI doesn't "bring it" and contribute to our playoff run then he will be sent to the hell that is Des Moines.

Hopefully, this isn't a "pity assignment", after the atrocious loss the Wild had to you last time out.

Good luck with the draft. With any luck Mittelstadt will fall to you. I think he might be a good one.

You aren't remotely ready for ci. He'll be the queen bee of your board within a week. He is the voice of a generation, we just aren't sure which one yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad