Pre-Game Talk: Carolina: Tocchet wears skis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
clara_what.gif

Fordy

May 28, 2008
i love some good nonsense, these last few posts have been great

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

Dad's trip, so maybe a little more try hard these next two games.
Also, plan on enjoying some Cane's while watching the Canes. Nomnomnom

bigG

Jan 18, 2010
anyone know if Plotnikov's dad is on the trip? that might get him into a game

MrWilson*

I can name 3 players right now that are less effective than he is.

Edit: Porter, Sheary and Sundqvist

All getting their shot and not playing poorly for the role Sullivan clearly wants them to play. If he was that much more effective, he'd be in the line-up. I'm all for giving him another shot, but not at the expense of disrupting a cohesive set of linemates.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
I can name 3 players right now that are less effective than he is.

Edit: Porter, Sheary and Sundqvist

Would love to see a Plots-Sundy-Rust line though. Rust could roam in his own way through the zone while Plots and Sundy would beat opponents on the board and camp in front of the net. Also these nice little break out passes Plots showed occasionally could work well with Rust. Will never happen though because reasons.

It's ridiculous that they still carry Plots on the roster. If you prefer to play a Sheary right out of the bus, waive Plots. Makes no sense at all to have him on the roster.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Would love to see a Plots-Sundy-Rust line though. Rust could roam in his own way through the zone while Plots and Sundy would beat opponents on the board and camp in front of the net. Also these nice little break out passes Plots showed occasionally could work well with Rust. Will never happen though because reasons.

It's ridiculous that they still carry Plots on the roster. If you prefer to play a Sheary right out of the bus, waive Plots. Makes no sense at all to have him on the roster.

How would waiving Plotnikov benefit the Penguins? At all?

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
All getting their shot and not playing poorly for the role Sullivan clearly wants them to play. If he was that much more effective, he'd be in the line-up. I'm all for giving him another shot, but not at the expense of disrupting a cohesive set of linemates.

Which is....? "Skate around and do your best!"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad