GDT: Carolina @ Tampa Bay 8 PM EDT USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Couldn’t tell if Staal or Vasy got a piece of it but yeah one of them did. Either way great shot from Seabass and great net front from Staal, whoever got it.
That play cycling the puck was godlike. Like, yeah, it's overtime, we might soon get eliminated, and we don't give a f*** because this is fun.

I mean, I can watch that all day long even before Aho gets his shot.

And the previous plays at the other end, did anyone count all the blocked shots and block attempts? That was a team with a T.

Holy shit this club doesn't fail to deliver.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.

This pass from Turbo needs to be praised more. The more I look at it the more ridiculous it becomes. Backhand, through his legs, no look deflection while skating in a direct line away from where he wanted it to go and puts it right on the tape of Aho to spring the break and goal.

That's just absolute filth. One of the most sublime redirections I've ever seen, and it was so quick I didn't even see it in real time.

I've seen two cuts of it and the cameraman is just too slow. Aho peels off to go for it when Canes get the puck, before he knows for sure Turbo will get it, knowing Turbo has the skill and the smarts to pull it off, and the final approach and five-hole is almost meh in comparison.

And the way it's not just skills and smarts with Turbo but moxie too. This was basically an elimination game. Hey ho let's go says Mr Teuvo T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad