Carolina Panthers

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Saints look really good. Will be tough to win the division. We're looking at a wild card realistically.

Saints schedule is hilariously brutal. Steelers, Eagles, Falcons, Panthers twice with the "easy" games being at Bengals and at Dallas, and Tampa always gives us problems for some reason. It'll probably come down to the last week of the season again.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Saints schedule is hilariously brutal. Steelers, Eagles, Falcons, Panthers twice with the "easy" games being at Bengals and at Dallas, and Tampa always gives us problems for some reason. It'll probably come down to the last week of the season again.
Yeah I doubt it. Maybe with the Saints and Falcons.

Panthers' success is smoke and mirrors.

Their defense has serious problems, and I'm still not sold on the offense.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I simply do not understand how this defense got to be so well regarded around the league. They've been absolutely terrible this year.
I guess the takeaway margin and run D but they are absolutely below average against the pass and the pass rush is bad which screws us and they play considerably worse on the road.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
VERY clear that the league is doing everything they can to go after Reid. That call was 3000% bull****. Incidental contact after he was pulling back from a hit- it was a late slide and Reid was just trying to make a normal hit, pulled away, and lightly clipped the guy. It happens, and he had no way of stopping it.

Might just be the head ref, 65+ year old 6th generation dairy farmer from arizona.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad