GDT: Carolina Hurricanes vs New Jersey Devils: Total Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
oh was that the one we came back from like 3 down and just kept scoring
There was one in December at home, where we won like 4-1 or 5-1. We got Crawford pulled, we actually got him pulled in the first game back in November, on the road, where we came back from 3 down. The one I'm talking about was right before Christmas. It might have even been our last game before Christmas.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
tenor.gif

TAYLOR HALL BAYBAY

Nico line is now Undisputed Era.

Reactions: MadDog172430

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
There was one in December at home, where we won like 4-1 or 5-1. We got Crawford pulled, we actually got him pulled in the first game back in November, on the road, where we came back from 3 down. The one I'm talking about was right before Christmas. It might have even been our last game before Christmas.
oh yeah now I remember, I posted "Blackhawk down" when they pulled the goalie !

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinkaid was excellent tonight. Looked so much more under control.
If he looked like this most nights, he'd probably win frickin all but 3 or 4 games all season long, especially if we keep scoring for him.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Holy mackeral, the Hayes Coleman Stafford line was abysmal. With Hayes leading the charge of awful. 1 sag for, vs 16 sag against.

Reactions: RNCDevil

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Think they would go Lack for TBL to play KK against canes again Sunday? Or just ride KK straight through the b2b?

They said Keith is 5-1 vs. Carolina and while many don't put much stock in it I gotta think a goalie feels better facing a team he's played well against in the past.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Sometimes it's hard to believe Noesen was such a prolific scorer in junior and then he goes and does something like that last goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad