GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Toronto Maple Leafs|Feb 4th|7:00pm|SNO| Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
the refs lost us the game tonight (or the war room in Toronto) I truly believe this. That 2nd goal we scored should have counted. 30 seconds after they get a 5 on 3... 3-1.. game over.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Such a winnable game...the Leafs sucked after the first period, and the terrible calls along the way didn't help either.

This team is never going to come back from a 2 goal deficit in the 3rd period, they just don't work hard enough to come back.

AuGsY

Nov 7, 2011
the more I watch franson the more I realize why he doesn't get much ice time.

dcervi*

y do leafs suck? :( lack finish all night, defense still out of position, still slow to move the puck up still lack determination. Kadri line is the only line that is a threat

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can we not have a post game thread for this one?

I think we all need to forget tonight lmao

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
I think there is a lot mentally wrong with this team

1. They have come out flat pretty much every home game this season, there is NO excuse for it. Fans are paying you $100's of dollar you better put on your best preformance every home game, leafs have been horrible so far.

2. They get too cocky whenever they have a lead

3. That goal waived off was NO excuse to crap the bed, good teams learn how to properly deal with adversity, if anything that goal call off should have made the leafs hungry, instead they folded like a cheap tent.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Look at the main board :laugh:

Of course, when Pitkanen is your number #1 D, you know your D core is pretty shallow. Of course, this is the same team that won a cup with Bret ****ing Hedican as their #1 D, so...

Whatever..... Ward beat a great Sabre team in 2006 to go on to winning the Cup, and few even heard of Cam Ward back then...

Ward is underrated!!!!!

AuGsY

Nov 7, 2011
the refs lost us the game tonight (or the war room in Toronto) I truly believe this. That 2nd goal we scored should have counted. 30 seconds after they get a 5 on 3... 3-1.. game over.

It wasn't just the refs, we would have lost anyways Ward was on fire tonight.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Oh god it's going to be terrible watching the Capitals beat us tomorrow.

Reimer needs a rest..Scrivens in net, terrible D in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad