GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Toronto Maple Leafs|Feb 4th|7:00pm|SNO| Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
You guys need to take it easy on Kotska. Ya, hes a bum on the PP but everywhere else, he has been nothing short of great. Playing a regular shift against the other teams top lines and playing top PK on a decent PK.

PP, yes, I agree, he is out of place but everywhere else, he has been far better then I ever thought he could be.
No it's all about Kostka. Even when he isn't out there.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Well another PP goal? I ****ing hate this Carolina team.

They play like crap and take the game away in the 2nd or 3rd.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
WTF? How was that a penalty? He lost his balance at the last second and Fraser was already going for the hit. God damn joke refs. Boarding is such a dumb call. It's so iffy.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Refs are complete and utter morons. How the **** was that a penalty? Fraser had LaRose lined up shoulder to shoulder before he slipped at the last second.

Griffski

Jun 15, 2011
Salt Lake City
Wake the **** up phaneuf is the one who has yet to hit the net this year and remains to be seen covering his man in staal. If anything get phaneuf off the ice.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Pretty obvious Carlyle wants to get the monkey off Kessel's back. We're a much better team when Kessel's rolling.

How is that working? Maybe Carlyle should worry about winning a game instead about a player. Frattin has the hot stick, play him with Kessel instead of barely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad