GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Ottawa Senators l February 7th @ 7:30 l Scotiabank Place

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC

cgw0zHx.png
21d4x3o.png
YX1Xyhz.png

J3YD5rz.png
PE0NrYx.png
YMmGB6m.png

FHziePU.png
eUzXr94.png
TqDWeBh.png

1CDx1aA.png
AkuWlhx.png
fqMdU0n.png

AtmvjfU.png
9lItQDx.png

LUShDdE.png
enrZvuD.png

No0V8KD.png
xkXq4Au.png

fJ3Rc9r.png

H7Atnhl.png

tSVL47k.png

MCgadSq.png

The Hurricanes look to continue their under .500 streak tonight. Sitting at 4-4, a lost is assured. Mediocrity is in this team's DNA. Coming off a win against the Leafs, Ward put in a flukey performance, trying to show that he is not back up worthy. However, he is the most overrated goalie in the NHL and Dan Ellis will assert his dominance over the inferior Cam Ward. Also, Jordan Staal is all hype. He will come off of his pedestal sooner rather than later and he will sink back down to 3C quality play.

For the Senators, all we need to know is whether or not Anderson is starting. He will decide whether we get 0 or 1 goals. AKA, we're screwed.

3avzA5T.png

Zibanejad-Turris-Alfredsson
Michalek-Smith-Silfverberg
Greening-Regin-Neil
O'Brien-Da Costa-Condra

Methot-Karlsson
Gonchar-Phillips
Benoit-Wiercioch

Anderson

*Will change the lineup once lines are announced (hopefully).*​

Last edited:

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
Hopefully Corvo is back into the lineup in place of Sanguinetti....he does well against his former clubs, except Boston. If he's a scratch again, I'll expect a waiver wire addition soon.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The intensity of the Gleason render is uncanny, btw. That's the 1,000 yd stare we've come to know.

I keep coming back just to look at the images. I'm probably going to do that all day.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The intensity of the Gleason render is uncanny, btw. That's the 1,000 yd stare we've come to know.

I keep coming back just to look at the images. I'm probably going to do that all day.

He's the only one without some semblance of a smile. Tough to get any better than that. Also I'm going to put in a request for the drawings of the broadcast team so further hilarity can ensue.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad