GDT: Carolina @ Brooklyn: The spooky I slept in and can't do what I wanted to edition

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

200_s.gif

Halloween-Pumpkins.gif

pumpkin.GIF

halloween-pumpkin-animated-gif12-source_nku.gif

guDiacE.gif

animated-ghost-image-0075.gif

fantasma5.gif

7md5zayc.gif

tumblr_mbe8qb9jzx1qfq8ubo1_250.gif

Bad-Moon.jpg

xwqyf.gif

zombie_walk.gif

LT_Zombie.gif~c200

tumblr_mcrhl3C0Dq1rf67slo1_r1_1280.gif

animated-skeleton-image-0014.gif

dance.gif

skeleton-animated-gif-3.gif

tumblr_inline_nasb8yK95Q1sdoo6c.gif

248.gif

jester_monster_gif_by_xailai-d31zvf5.gif

animated-monster-image-0014.gif

vampire3.gif

vampire4.gif

Vampirewalkingwithlantern-animation.gif

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
But is Glenn rly ded?

Nah, who needs intestines?? Hopefully he's kickin' it w/ J Snow-dog in the hereafter...

Anyway...I'm looking forward tonight to see how Hanifin reacts to his "refresher" and how the d-pairs will shape up. I'd like to see the below somehow shake-out:

Liles-Faulk
Hainsey-Murphy
Hanifin-Pesce

But I'm sure we'll see Hainsey up with Faulk, trying his best to score those 6 goals. The Pesce-Hanifin pairing could be a future mainstay with maybe Fleury-Faulk holding down the other half of the top 4...one can dream of a homegrown top 4 all under 25...

Caniac125330

Jul 13, 2011
North Carolina
Nah, who needs intestines?? Hopefully he's kickin' it w/ J Snow-dog in the hereafter...

Anyway...I'm looking forward tonight to see how Hanifin reacts to his "refresher" and how the d-pairs will shape up. I'd like to see the below somehow shake-out:

Liles-Faulk
Hainsey-Murphy
Hanifin-Pesce

But I'm sure we'll see Hainsey up with Faulk, trying his best to score those 6 goals. The Pesce-Hanifin pairing could be a future mainstay with maybe Fleury-Faulk holding down the other half of the top 4...one can dream of a homegrown top 4 all under 25...
Those weren't Glenn's intestines, they were Nicholas', he fell on top of him. If they were Glenn's intestines his intestines would have to be in his chest.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Does the lack of offense on this road swing worry me? Not at all. The fact that they aren't playing at Nassau Coliseum tonight? OMG, yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad