Carlyle is the best coach, Kessel is the best scorer and Dion is a great defenceman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010
I just thought I would save someone the trouble of starting this thread for when the leafs win their next game. After that I can make another one called Leafs suck for when they lose after that.

birddog*

I just thought I would save someone the trouble of starting this thread for when the leafs win their next game. After that I can make another one called Leafs suck for when they lose after that.

And you are the best troll. Can we now have a mod lock this and give this obvious troll post a warning.

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010
yeah..... :help:

Hey just a couple of games ago there were longs threads taking about how Carlyle was so much better then Wilson, How much "pugnacity!" the leafs had and how much heart Kessel had. What happened to those threads? Everyone wanted them to tank at the beginning of the season then everyone cries when they lose a game.

Last edited:

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Don't include me in your statements. Thankfully there is an ignore feature on HF.
I never use the ignore feature and don't really care if make other people's list. Stuff like this is funny. The ignore feature was something that was definitely needed on the ESPN NHL boards say around 2000 though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany