GDT: CARHABS

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The Habs at PNC randomly sparked memories of this game:

Side note: Skinner and Sekera both played >= 10 minutes on the PP that night. By recent standards (last ~10 years or so), that's a ton. However, it's nowhere close to the recorded franchise record of 15:03 (!) by Sean Hill in 2000 (Link).

I do remember this game as well. Boychuk, Bowman, Murphy, Komisarek, Gerbe, Malhotra, Bellemore, Dwyer...woof, did we ice some bad teams. Goes to show that even bad teams can win against better teams and the Canes can't let up in the next few.

Brings back frustrating memories with Semin as well, even though he scored the winner. I use to hate when he took those bad angle shots on the PP that many times would just end up going all the way along the boards and out.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
The Habs at PNC randomly sparked memories of this game:

Side note: Skinner and Sekera both played >= 10 minutes on the PP that night. By recent standards (last ~10 years or so), that's a ton. However, it's nowhere close to the recorded franchise record of 15:03 (!) by Sean Hill in 2000 (Link).

I remember a lot of us thinking that epic win would help turn the season around.

Narrator: We were wrong -- very wrong. LOL

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I do remember this game as well. Boychuk, Bowman, Murphy, Komisarek, Gerbe, Malhotra, Bellemore, Dwyer...woof, did we ice some bad teams. Goes to show that even bad teams can win against better teams and the Canes can't let up in the next few.

Brings back frustrating memories with Semin as well, even though he scored the winner. I use to hate when he took those bad angle shots on the PP that many times would just end up going all the way along the boards and out.
maybe it is decent with a healthy joni pitkanen

ehhh who am i kidding, it's still pretty bad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad