GDT: carfla

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
My good luck gif hasn't been working... lets try this...

giphy.gif

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
The movie quotes have let us down of late so back tot he classics!

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Feels like 2019. Team overperforming to this point, runs out of gas and gets swept.
Hopefully I'm wrong but I can't deny the very similar vibes I have to that Boston series.
I find that comparison tempting too, seeing as that was the last time we were in the third round, and both Canes teams were down 0-2.

On the other hand, we were steamrolled by Boston, and in this series I think we've played at worst equal to Florida and at best we have been the better team. I also don't think we're out of gas at all. We took it to Florida in the first period of last game, and completely dominated them. In the third, it was a tight-checking game with only a few shots from each team, but we were still skating really well. If we looked tired, we would not be seeing the commitment to backchecking and defensive speed that we are seeing. Just my opinion.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I find that comparison tempting too, seeing as that was the last time we were in the third round, and both Canes teams were down 0-2.

On the other hand, we were steamrolled by Boston, and in this series I think we've played at worst equal to Florida and at best we have been the better team. I also don't think we're out of gas at all. We took it to Florida in the first period of last game, and completely dominated them. In the third, it was a tight-checking game with only a few shots from each team, but we were still skating really well. If we looked tired, we would not be seeing the commitment to backchecking and defensive speed that we are seeing. Just my opinion.
So far we have been Bob'ed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad