Player Discussion Carey Price - Stanley Cup Final Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Congrats on the trip to the cup….

price is amazing and just a really good character figure for the sport… glad to see him get his shot(admittedly if islanders make it, I don’t care who wins, but if it’s Tampa I hope you smoke them)

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Im really glad playoff Price is not recent regular season Price.

Hes doing well gotta admit it , won't put all the reasons on him tho. The kids are killing it. We killed the last 22 penalties. Our powerplay helps.

Everyone is working well ... except for Gustafsson

Now bring us Tampa Vasil vs Price i wanna see it.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
So f***ing happy for Carey! He wants it so bad, and I want him to get it so bad. He deserves it so damn much.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If we win the Cup, his number will be retired. 100%.

If we win the cup (still a big if), how many hall of famers on this team?

Carey, Weber. Perry? Staal? Suzuki? Caufield?

Last edited:

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
IF we go all the way its pretty much a slam dunk that Carey wins everything he could as a goalie no?

WJC gold, WJC MVP, Calder cup, Calder cup MVP, Olympic gold, Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe, Vezina, Jennings, Hart, Lindsey.

Whats left? A WC win?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
IF we go all the way its pretty much a slam dunk that Carey wins everything he could as a goalie no?

WJC gold, WJC MVP, Calder cup, Calder cup MVP, Olympic gold, Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe, Vezina, Jennings, Hart, Lindsey.

Whats left? A WC win?
If we win the cup, it's almost certain that he wins the Smythe. So I mean, yeah... that'd be everything.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
From what I’m reading, Price is the 2017 Ovi. Seems even those who hate us want to see him win.

I want nothing more than to see him hoist the Cup. Greatest goalie of this generation imo, and just 4 wins from the Stanley Cup.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I'm happy for the guy, I defended him for so long and I even defended his contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad