Player Discussion Carey Price: Best Player in the NHL - The Award Winning Edition (!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
For some reason I think he wins all 3 also.........he was just that good this past season...he had everyone talking. Even Hab haters....

But, as some have said, it was really MT's system that really made Price look good, so............ ;)

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Trophies,

Jennings, Vezina, maybe the Hart and Lindsay.

So maybe four actually.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
I have a feeling he won't get the Lindsay, but whatever. Carey is #1 in my heart.

He will. When a coach says Price is the best player in the world with Ovechkin on his team? You better bet your ass he will...otherwise this will be as big of a crime of when Henrik Sedin was robbed even though he was PPG at even strength and that was the best since Lemieux or even better than him — something along those lines. Price doesn't win we riot.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
He will. When a coach says Price is the best player in the world with Ovechkin on his team? You better bet your ass he will...otherwise this will be as big of a crime of when Henrik Sedin was robbed even though he was PPG at even strength and that was the best since Lemieux or even better than him — something along those lines. Price doesn't win we riot.

Except the players vote for the Lindsay. I have no doubt Price wins the Hart.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Is Marinaro replaying that call yesterday from Ken wanting to trade Price and Tony going off on him or is it another call? Good stuff. :laugh:

Edit.. It was a replay.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Well he just got the Lindsay

So he has Jennings, Vézina and Lindsay.

Let's see about the Hart.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Question mark in the title has now been changed to exclamation point!!!!

It's the year of Carey Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad