GDT: carcal - steel yourself saddledome... i come...

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Calgary is 14-6 in their last 20 at home. And since when do we play well in Western Canada?

Why are some of you so surprised?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
In the last 3 seasons, the Canes are 1-7-3 in games in Western Canada (EDM, CGY, VAN, WPG). Lone win was 13/14 against WPG so for some reason, it's almost an auto-loss when they go out there. Kinda the same with games against Philly and NYR.

Of course, add to it that there was no Hank GDT and it truly is an auto-loss.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
That was beyond brutal, but I was realistically thinking the best we'd do on this trip was win 2 out of 3 considering we don't play well against these three teams on the road. Hopefully they get their act together before the next game.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
1st of all. **** you CI. You should be banned.

2nd, **** you Canes for making me watch that ********* pile of a game this morning.

I wrote a whole bunch of stuff, but I deleted it because **** it.

Win the next 2 or that's the nail in the coffin. Too close to the deadline too far out without another quick winning streak.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Man, I'm glad I fell asleep after the 2nd.

Also, Hank, how would you like CI to be sacrificed? I mentioned burning at the stake, but after that game, maybe something not as tame?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Man, I'm glad I fell asleep after the 2nd.

Also, Hank, how would you like CI to be sacrificed? I mentioned burning at the stake, but after that game, maybe something not as tame?

He should be tied up and made the goat with boobs sexual play toy. ...that would be fitting.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
So I'm making the next gdt rite?

THERE HE IS GET HIM

TorchGang_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
In order to make it up to us, I think you should have to create GDTs for every other team in the Metro. If you get banned, create new accounts and continue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad