GDT: CarBuf

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Why am I scared?

Scared GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Funny giraffe pictures, Funny giraffe,  Giraffe pictures

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
We do have the best liking in the business... @HisIceness I think it was you that had the Likening Gif.. (The Best day in HF boards history!) or If I remembered wrong Whomever it is it's TIME!.

Liking is a form of love.

But anyway, should be a good game tonight. Once the Canes are up 2-0, it’ll be right where the Sabres want them :laugh:

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Should be a fun game. Your team has been fun to watch lately and we are looking to bounce back from a flat game.

I’m glad they’re finally watchable this late in the season. It stops being fun when you don’t watch games past the second week of October, other than to see a player make their Sabres or NHL debut.

I still expect a loss though, but at least it looks like an NHL team most nights instead of an AHL team

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I’m glad they’re finally watchable this late in the season. It stops being fun when you don’t watch games past the second week of October, other than to see a player make their Sabres or NHL debut.

I still expect a loss though, but at least it looks like an NHL team most nights instead of an AHL team
Just be sure to visit the Montreal board afterward and mention how well Kotkaniemi played.

It will confuse and anger them all at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad