GDT: carbos

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014

Carolina Hurricanes..... As Casual as it ****ing gets :)

LOL, I think Bill Peters should give this speech before the game :)

"Listen here guys. We are down by 3 goals. I know we are just returning home from a road trip. Really tough of the league to put us in this position. Your legs are tired, we flew in an airplane yesterday, and the opponent was just sitting here waiting for us. Real tough to overcome. Kind of crappy for the league to put us in this position, right guys? And remember that bye week we had? 5 days off with no play, no practice... really took us out of our rhythm. We have a young team here so it is just really important to be in rhythm guys. I know everyone's playing at like, 50% with all these rhythm issues. I just wanna say I really admire the effort out there. We have to do a bit better, but just look at the shots. No way we can lose when we are putting up those kind of shots right? Did you know that the opponent's goalie has had 3 days rest coming off a big win? This is a goalie with some really great rhythm right now which is why our shots aren't going in. If we just keep plugging away and getting shots on net maybe we can hammer a hole through that logo? I don't know, just a thought. Great work guys, Ryan you start the next period. And Wallmark, pack your shit because you are absolutely worthless. I hate the sight of you, please leave. *long sigh* - *clap* OK guys lets go out there and get ourselves a moral victory."

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
I got myself some sticky icky to numb the pain of a trade deadline where we did. Nothing and all.of our competition did something . Here's To hoping for a W tonight. Watch Nash rip us a new one. Both of them. Rick will have the fire or not. Posts will proceed to happen asking why didn't we trade for him or glad that we didn't .

Reactions: vorbis and Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad