Carabao Cup 2020/21

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

Wtf why aren’t Guendouzi and Saliba starting.

Apparently Saliba is still getting integrated. He played u23 last week and Jeorge Bird (I think it was him) said that he understood why Saliba hasn't started yet. Looks fantastic but makes some errors.

Guendouzi I imagine is still being frozen out. I was hopeful that they'd get through that. I would love to loan him for a year to somewhere he can out and out start and then work through it next summer after people have some extra time to relax.

Somewhat surprised and yet not at all that Runarsson isn't starting yet. I also would have liked to see a younger bench just to reward those players, but I get it.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Could watch that again and again, it's easy to focus on it as an error but it was really smart centre forward play from Abraham

Would've been a lot easier for him to just get the toe in and knock it back to Mason, but to fully tackle and turn is really impressive IMO

Reactions: Blender

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Leicester's lack of depth really shows in this match. They're not playing very well at all and before looking I thought Arsenal might have had 80% possession.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Barnsley pressuring Barkley a lot in the middle is great. He always plays better when under pressure than when given time and space.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Saka scuffed his shot and fell over but wanted the call for the defender being behind him. I think that's the right call; no pen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad