Waived: [CAR] G Antti Raanta waived by the Hurricanes (cleared)

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
We got the goalie for you Carolina!

Allen for Raanta +
That might work out, Habs could use an extra AHL goalie who'd be usable depth in case of goalie injury. Allen only comes with an extra year so not a big commitment. It all depends on the "+", not that I'd be expecting a 1st, 2nd or high end player or prospect.

Doesn't Carolina have a ~24 year old forward they are close to giving up on because they can't get them enough icetime?

newsportsfan123

Dec 16, 2019
That might work out, Habs could use an extra AHL goalie who'd be usable depth in case of goalie injury. Allen only comes with an extra year so not a big commitment. It all depends on the "+", not that I'd be expecting a 1st, 2nd or high end player or prospect.

Doesn't Carolina have a ~24 year old forward they are close to giving up on because they can't get them enough icetime?
No there is not a 24 year old forward they are giving up on. You might be talking about Drury who was on the trade block in the offseason. He has been too good recently and I doubt he is getting traded now unless he is packaged for an elite player.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
No there is not a 24 year old forward they are giving up on. You might be talking about Drury who was on the trade block in the offseason. He has been too good recently and I doubt he is getting traded now unless he is packaged for an elite player.
It was a legit question, nothing more.

Since Carolina doesn't have an AHL club, is there a kid who can't seem to fit in whichever minor league agreements Carolina has, who could benefit from a regular AHL role ?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I know his numbers are bad but didn't Dallas HAVE to dress an Ebug last game how did he get by Dallas?

Or Edmonton for that matter.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Blood clots typically means 6 months of anti coagulants and that means no contact sports

But if Andersen is resuming skating? IDK
If I remember properly it took Stamkos ~3 months to come back from his. I might be wrong too. Just going off my memories

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
This reminds me a little bit of the LA Kings situation last year. Started with Quick + Petersen and ended up with Copley + Korpisalo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad