GDT: Car @ Fla

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I was behind the net on the side the Csbes defended twice and the 2nd Panther goal I saw Freddy go get it and said out loud, “what does this asshole think he’s doing” 2 seconds before he gave it away. How can I identify what a f***up he is before he even does?

In any event, they made that a lot more stressful on me than they needed to. Twice. But it’s over and I got to watch them clinch the division and also probably EStaalo’s last regular season point. Good night all around.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I was behind the net on the side the Csbes defended twice and the 2nd Panther goal I saw Freddy go get it and said out loud, “what does this asshole think he’s doing” 2 seconds before he gave it away. How can I identify what a f***up he is before he even does?

In any event, they made that a lot more stressful on me than they needed to. Twice. But it’s over and I got to watch them clinch the division and also probably EStaalo’s last regular season point. Good night all around.
Perhaps you startled him?

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
lol mascot coming in late to work trying to sneak in
The Florida mascot read this topic with the Chat GPT Carolina Hurricanes fanfiction of him being taken hostage by terrorists and got scared before making sure things were safe.

I don't know why he was worried. The Hurricanes rescued him.
If the Canes win tonight, the Canes twitter better reply to that NJD Twitter where they MS Painted themselves as division leaders for the 30 seconds they were in the lead for.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

pointing-point.gif

Last edited:

moses malone 12

Oct 19, 2020
He had a good season even if you include the beginning.

43 points for a 22 year old $4.8m center in the first year of an 8 year contract? It's already a fair deal, should be a steal by the end of next year.
very impressed with KK's performance and I was a critic early in the season. He looked out of shape and was taking lazy penalties. Maybe it was just conditioning, which if so, hang out with Aho in the offseason and come into camp in RBA shape. Could easily see him at 55-60 points next year with solid wingers.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
SHOULD THE NHL REPLAY THE CAROLINA FLORIDA GAME?

No disrespect to the Cats, I'm a firm believer that Carolina beating them is a huge fluke and robs the Devils of truly accomplishing what they’re capable of. I've spent the last few minutes in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Devils play great hockey it's just not fair. If the Cats lose again I will face that the Canes deserved the win the Metro, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the playoff seedings and the NHL.

Reddit has the best copypasta.

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
SHOULD THE NHL REPLAY THE CAROLINA FLORIDA GAME?

No disrespect to the Cats, I'm a firm believer that Carolina beating them is a huge fluke and robs the Devils of truly accomplishing what they’re capable of. I've spent the last few minutes in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Devils play great hockey it's just not fair. If the Cats lose again I will face that the Canes deserved the win the Metro, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the playoff seedings and the NHL.

Reddit has the best copypastas
Thats based on an actual post made by a blackhawks fan in 2014 after they lost the series to the predators.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad