Waived: [CAR] F Brendan Lemieux waived by the Hurricanes (cleared)

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
So Mario is his uncle?

If Mario was his uncle he'd still be related... *smh* Anywho, Claude is still one of my all time favourite players. There used to be this show called Heroes vs Joes(?) where fans would get to play against ex-pros all in good fun. So this schmuck got to play versus Claude Lemieux. Claude then proceeds to run the guy into the boards, guy lost some teeth.

Sacré Claude!

p.s. What did Claude say into the camera right after the hit? "I love this game!"

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I liked him on the Kings, he wears his heart on his sleeve and is evidently a very well-liked person in the locker room. He has better hands and scoring ability than most bottom 6 pests and scrappers, but he isn't a heavyweight and will get his clocked cleaned if he squares up against one, but will stand up for teammates and have their backs. Biggest draw backs is he can go cold and his reputation is extremely poor with officiating - he would routinely get called for penalties which sure many were deserved but quite often there would be no reason for it or it would be pretty borderline; however, he would obviously never get a pass or benefit of the doubt and would be sent to the box quite routinely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad