GDT: Capz @ Maple Syruppers. 7pm EST. Canada-land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
Is it a poor matchup or something else when it comes to Toronto? Serious question - they just seem to be a team the Caps can't solve...

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Sarcasm my dude. It’s a thing.

I guess we can’t be besties now.
lol if your initial response to misunderstood sarcasm is to go "ignore me then" and "I'm not going to fall in the party line" before finally landing on "that was just a joke" we're probably just fine where we are.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
They've had our number for a few years. From my experience watching the two teams play live almost every time they come to Toronto, it comes from the fact that the Leafs transition very quickly and generate a lot of shots on goal.

The 18 shots they sent weren't all quality, a lot of them were from the outside. They do cause the Caps D to run around to get to rebounds, which tires them out eventually.

At home they usually kill us.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
I see the negative nellies are circling. Just waiting to tell us how bad the Caps suck. And then people wonder why there are clicks. I prefer the positive pragmatic crew who is factually criticize. And have a product disagreement.
Not personally going negative, just curious about other folks' take on us vs this opponent.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I see the negative nellies are circling. Just waiting to tell us how bad the Caps suck. And then people wonder why there are clicks. I prefer the positive pragmatic crew who is factually criticize. And have a product disagreement.

I notice they log on and post only when the Caps are losing. Such a sad way to be a fan.

To each their own I guess.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
On the whole, Leafs are playing better than the Caps, but they are also getting more of the bounces, i.e. a bit more puck luck. Caps need to make faster decisions on what to do with the puck once they get it. If they're faster and a bit luckier, they can tie it up in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad