Capuano the top favorite for Jack Adams ?

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
They haven't even played a game yet. This is really saying the Snow could be up for GM of the year because he put a roster in place for Capuano to execute.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Unless the Islanders win the division no way should Cappy win an award

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Cappy for the Fred Flintstone award.

He has already pissed me off by suggesting that Conacher start on LW1 instead of Nelson.

Conacher is the new Captain Sucko. Arrrrrrrrgh! :arr:

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Wow. Way to make sure everyone reads your online term paper for the first and last time, at the same time.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Cappy for the Fred Flintstone award.

He has already pissed me off by suggesting that Conacher start on LW1 instead of Nelson.

Conacher is the new Captain Sucko. Arrrrrrrrgh! :arr:

Agreed. Nelson seems like a perfect fit on that first line, even Lee seems like a better fit. A midget with no offensive talent on the first line seems like a typical Cappy move. Certainly isn't going to open up space for Tavares like Nelson or Lee would have.

First Blood

The Greiss Is Right!
Feb 17, 2014
Bradenton, FL
I got done messaging Jay this, there should be absolutely no reason for Jack Capuano and this coaching staff to fail this year.

Garth Snow assembled a quality NHL roster and there are plenty of potential call ups if injuries hit us.

Guys that are in the AHL even played last year for us, experience matters regardless of age.

We have Lee, Czuczman, and maybe a couple of other guys who could step in.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
I got done messaging Jay this, there should be absolutely no reason for Jack Capuano and this coaching staff to fail this year.

Garth Snow assembled a quality NHL roster and there are plenty of potential call ups if injuries hit us.

Guys that are in the AHL even played last year for us, experience matters regardless of age.

We have Lee, Czuczman, and maybe a couple of other guys who could step in.

Yeah, the only injury that could even remotely let Cappy off the hook for failure is to Halak, because Johnson played well with a great Bruins team, I don't know how he would do given full time goalie minutes...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad