Caption This Photo

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I'm just surprised that both of their massive egos could actually fit in one luxury suite:

CX0vC6OW8AAVBzg.jpg

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
"I mean Vince... If you're not going to use the Wyatt Family there's 3-4 linebackers there I could use"

"Who or what is a Wyatt?"

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
"Roman Reigns... wait til you see him sell out this stadium. Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns."

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Vince: Jerry, ever since WrestleMania XI, I've been trying to find my next Lawrence Taylor. Do you think anybody on your roster can fill those shoes?

Jerry: Vince, I have just the guy. Ever heard of Greg Hardy?

(Satan appears in background)

Satan: Hey! I don't pay you two to sit around and yack like a couple of old ladies. Get back to work!

Both: Yes, Master!

S A W F T*

Jerry hired Vince as the GM so he could tell Jason Garrett, " YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!!!!!!!!!".

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Vince: Jerry, ever since WrestleMania XI, I've been trying to find my next Lawrence Taylor. Do you think anybody on your roster can fill those shoes?

Jerry: Vince, I have just the guy. Ever heard of Greg Hardy?

(Satan appears in background)

Satan: Hey! I don't pay you two to sit around and yack like a couple of old ladies. Get back to work!

Both: Yes, Master!

Pretty sure those might be the only 2 guys that might actually replace Satan one day.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Jerry: "Yeah, our Hardy's a ****-up, too! What'd you do with yours?"

I'm also curious as to what's going on with Vince's shirt there. I'm assuming he had a tie on at some point.......late in the game, he's going sorta bug-eyed....Vince likes the sauce, eh? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad