GDT: @Caps

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Ugh, bad way to end the period by putting the Capitals on the power play.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
op-in-his-thread-hi.gif

Vegas needs to keep driving the net! Caps hate bouncing bucks

DirtyDutchDiggler

May 17, 2018
It's me Amadio!!!!!

Is it just me that wants Amadio to become a great player so we can give him the nickname "Super Amadio"? In all honesty though, he looks a whole lot better on the ice than Kolosar.

Also, I heard a lot of complaints about Wild Bills scoring and where he fits when Jack is inserted into the line-up. He just provides so much flow into the game that doesn't show on the stat sheets. Am I wrong about this?

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Is it just me that wants Amadio to become a great player so we can give him the nickname "Super Amadio"? In all honesty though, he looks a whole lot better on the ice than Kolosar.

Also, I heard a lot of complaints about Wild Bills scoring and where he fits when Jack is inserted into the line-up. He just provides so much flow into the game that doesn't show on the stat sheets. Am I wrong about this?

I've liked Amadio's game for a bottom sixer a whole lot. And face it, Koleslaw is barely an AHLer, much less an NHL player, and he tries hard, so it's not that. Maybe he could play the Reaves role on the fourth line, he's lost on the second or third.

On another note, I think Dadanov could do great on the wing on the misfits line if we lose Smith (which I don't want to have happen, but I hear rumors).

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Nice shutout by Lehner.

I do have to question that play with about 3 minutes to go in the 3rd period where Marchy just slap shotted the puck instead of going in on the goalie and making him move. He would have been all alone. I know he has a good shot, but come on.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

"Rock me Amadio!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad