Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Wings - 2pm start *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Time to respond to Zetterberg comment imo ... mop up the ice with him and his team. It's not 2010 anymore ...

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
The record for teams coming off their break has been really bad. Its like 3-7-1. Expecting an ugly game, hopefully the fact that Detroit is bad helps us get a point or two.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Anyone know when Gilbert may crack the line up? You'd think it would be good to get him some ice time with these guys.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Wings have confidence against the Caps, though. If the Caps are out of sorts, I can easily see some kind of one-goal win for the Wings. Doesn't matter, just need to get the machine running again.

Should be a chance for Sanford to look sharp -- got the big confidence boost with a goal, plus he kept playing during the week.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Wings have confidence against the Caps, though. If the Caps are out of sorts, I can easily see some kind of one-goal win for the Wings. Doesn't matter, just need to get the machine running again.

Should be a chance for Sanford to look sharp -- got the big confidence boost with a goal, plus he kept playing during the week.

How do wings have confidence over us? Didn't we just give them a beat down recently?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I have a feeling this isn't the normal game back from a break; read: sluggish sloppy and hungover.

I think the guys are anxious to get back to their scoring ways. 5-1. Unless there is a system change, in which case we lose 3-2.

#NoTweaksPlease #FootOnNecks #WinWrong

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
How do wings have confidence over us? Didn't we just give them a beat down recently?

"Over us" is your words, not mine -- one can be confident without feeling superior.
In both games this year the score was tied at some point in the 3rd. I think Detroit will have a healthy "we almost had 'em a couple of times, this is a great chance" attitude, that's all.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Randy, what do you mean no tweaks?!

For the first period at least, when Alzner and Carlson are out, let's replace the center with an additional defenseman to put between them, haha.

#NoMoreBreakaways

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Not everyone is as great as you I guess. Like I said I couldn't find anything. Sure I could have tried a few other places, but you never know, sometimes people don't mind helping out

Thanks Ovikovy

Go Caps

Sorry to offend you magic kittens, i thought it was helping you learn where you can always find this info, without having to ask someone to tell you for every game.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Not everyone is as great as you I guess. Like I said I couldn't find anything. Sure I could have tried a few other places, but you never know, sometimes people don't mind helping out

Thanks Ovikovy

Go Caps

Don't take offense please. Spring is near and this is when we start to get nervous/anxious/neurotic. Its a great time of the year! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad