Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Game 3 of this season series. The last time these two teams played, Washington kicked the Pens *** at the Verizon Center 7-1. The Pens are probably coming into this game wanting redemption. Meanwhile it looks like the Caps will get Oshie back.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Sorry guys, but we will lose this one. I can't stay up until 2.40-2.45 AM (time when the 1st period will probably end)

So my streak (watch live the 1st period and the rest in replay in the morning) will over after 5W for Caps. (in fact, I did it for every 2017's games)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Sorry guys, but we will lose this one. I can't stay up until 2.40-2.45 AM (time when the 1st period will probably end)

So my streak (watch live the 1st period and the rest in replay in the morning) will over after 5W for Caps. (in fact, I did it for every 2017's games)

where's your dedication?!?!? :laugh:

5-3 good guys.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I hope they play like they did against Habs. That should mean a win again.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia

This is weak. Lame guy, get out of here. I'll take care of the game.

4-2 Caps

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
And btw, tommorows game will answer the big question: should the Caps tinker with the lineup or go out and make a big splash trade.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Has Maata really be so bad as to warrant being a bottom pairing defender?

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
NBCSN crew talking out their ass as usual. "Tonight is just such a make or break game for the Caps. Yeah, they may have smoked them 7-1 last time but this is a must have and getting smoked again means nothing to the Pens." :shakehead

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Jones and Milbury saying this is a critical game for the Caps but "the Penguins can lose 7-1 like they did last time and it won't matter." Seriously!? In the same segment they said Pitt considers the Caps their biggest in-division challenge. So how does it not matter if the Pens get whomped?! WTF?

They also said Pitt is the best game in the division, the conference, and the league. Guess those guys don't care much for Columbus.

Last edited:

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Jones and Milbury saying this is a critical game for the Caps but "the Penguins can lose 7-1 like they did last time and it won't matter." Seriously!? In the same segment they said Pitt considers the Caps their biggest in-division challenge. So how does it not matter if the Pens get whomped?! WTF?

They also said Pitt is the best game in the division, the conference, and the league. Guess those guys don't care much for Columbus.

Cuz they got a cup, a dominat win tonight for the caps could give the team big confidence against them going forward. A lose could do the opposite. But then again I'm not a player so idk

Last edited by a moderator:

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Cuz they got a cup, a dominat win tonight for the caps could give the team big confidence against them going forward. A lose could do the opposite. But then again I'm not a player so idk

Yeah, I get that, but the things they were saying even contradicted each other. It was ridiculous.

Also, screw Pierre for that Ovie interview.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Yeah, I get that, but the things they were saying even contradicted each other. It was ridiculous.

Also, screw Pierre for that Ovie interview.
Yeah, let me know when the game starts because this crew really has the hooks out tonight. Eddie "Caps killed my children" O on the crew tonight. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad