Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Jackets at 7pm Dec 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Rumor has it that the Caps will ice a team tonight in front of Sammy. Laviolette would neither confirm nor deny that, however

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Rumor has it that the Caps will ice a team tonight in front of Sammy. Laviolette would neither confirm nor deny that, however
Sammy has been the better of the 2 recently so I'd have no problem with that.

Jun 15, 2007
There's no way Irwin can be worse than Cholo right?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
TVR on covid list now. Cholo back in? how many more Caps hit the list. At what number of players do they cancel games?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Careful. I said that exact thing two weeks ago when his TOI dropped and took some serious incoming over it.

It's not like most of us expect him to be a savior for the Caps. He has the tools, however hasn't put them together yet. Most I know here want him to be a project reclamation that turns out great for the Caps. His defensive game isn't great which is why he isn't cracking the lineup.

Reactions: txpd

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
I’m curious to see what they do with Cholowski over the season. He didn’t look terrific in the few starts he’s got, but learning a new system with very little game action isn’t an ideal way to evaluate a guy. They’ve also been in no hurry to play Irwin despite familiarity with him, so we’ll see.

But given CMM was given the ‘get a place, you’re sticking’ letter a week or two ago and the team look likely to have no cap space banked by the TDL, you wonder if Cholo might be the odd guy out if/when we get full health back.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Just win Caps. Put these metro teams out early before they get any momentum and try to get a lower playoff seed.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
There's no way Irwin can be worse than Cholo right?
upload_2021-12-4_14-47-20.gif

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Of course, because why not. Not looking forward to watching Irwin

On the positive side, this is not a bad time to have players miss games with Covid, all things considered. Plenty of time to get healthy and to get your game back up to high level.

At least it's not March.

Shame for TVR, though. He is having an excellent season.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Careful, that guy's got a SERIOUS sense of humor. We might get hurt trying to figure it out.
Knock it off already. You just can't help yourself. You can't keep your mouth shut. You must love hearing yourself talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad