Not open for further replies.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
For all Hawks players tonight:
mr-bean-middle-finger.gif

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
It's official: a regulation tie is a loss. Let's all agree, and save ourselves 5-10 minutes of pointless misery.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
'Tis better to have led and lost, than to have never led at all.

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
That’s like three straight blown leads in the 3rd. What is happening there?
Caps are IMHO over playing some of their vets. They look tired.

Caps need to sh*t or get off the pot when it comes to figuring out Backstrom and Mantha injuries. If they are both out indefinitely then shut them down until the playoffs and use their cap space to acquire some help. Lars fu*king Eller can’t be the second line center all season.

Reactions: shtorm2005

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
What exactly did you say?

Jesus. Ive been trying to disengage from this all day. This is my last on the subject. I say that he get scratched or waived tomorrow that I didn't care. I then said that Laviolette spent half of his pre game presser talking about defense and its importance and that Sprong needed to bring some defense. Hagelin leads the line. He leads the pk. He is playing 16-18 mins per game recently. If you think he is gonna take a scratch while playing that much, I dont understand.

4 forwards played more than he did tonight. Thats it. I am done.

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
Jesus. Ive been trying to disengage from this all day. This is my last on the subject. I say that he get scratched or waived tomorrow that I didn't care. I then said that Laviolette spent half of his pre game presser talking about defense and its importance and that Sprong needed to bring some defense. Hagelin leads the line. He leads the pk. He is playing 16-18 mins per game. If you think he is gonna take a scratch while playing that much, I dont understand.

4 forwards played more than he did tonight. Thats it. I am done.
I think that says more about coaching decisions than anything else.

Reactions: txpd

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Sucks to lose and the 1st period was bad but don’t have any issue with the performance or effort the last 2 periods (and OT). They deserved to win but didn’t. It happens, can’t win them all. Just build off the last 2 periods and keep playing the way they have and they’ll be fine.

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad