Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Ducks 7:00 PM EST

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'm asking if you think this means Lavi agrees that Orlov is a better defenseman than Carlson.

upload_2021-12-6_22-30-38.gif

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Only saw the highlights (DTMTS is the best). Holy crap, a post-regulation win? And Hags scored?!?

Sammy looked great from what little I saw.

Reactions: Calicaps

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Before the game I wanted to write this next comment but I decided to not to...

So here it is

Guys, even if Hags don't score he creates a lot of opportunites for himself and his teammates beacause of his speed and hockey IQ. And I don't even talk about his D work.

:)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Not going to be political on these board's. So this will be only thing I say.

if being vaccinated doesn’t stop the spread - and the largest amount of cases currently are in largely vaccinated states - and cases are just as high now as last year with no vaccines - I don’t see how it’s not discrimination making the unvaccinated be punished to not be able to eat at restaurants, attend events, and be fired from their job.

If someone is vaccinated or not and still has same chance of spreading it - what does it matter to people? That’s like being mad seeing people smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol because those are health risks they do to themselves. A drunk driver can kill an innocent person. Second hand smoke kills people. Both provide zero health benefits - but government allows people to make those decision to do that.

It’s amazing how many millions and millions of people still think the vaccine stops people from getting Covid or stops the spread. It’s also amazing to me we are going on a 4th vaccine they’re developing in just one year and if you question that being weird you’re now the crazy one.

I’m vaccinated - but if the vaccine is protection for me and me only really - and I can still get it and spread it just as easily as a unvaccinated person - all I see with these mandates are government trying to discriminate and separate people.

I don't think anyone addressed this, but the presumptions are not correct.

On breakthrough infections:

Understanding Breakthrough Infections Following mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination

On varying antibody levels following vaccination and how they correspond to immunity levels:

Accelerating COVID-19 Vaccine Testing with ‘Correlates of Protection’

etc.

The evidence is overwhelming.

Vaccination provides much better protection than even natural immunity and helps stop the spread, even if the vaccines are not 100% perfect, vary from individual to individual in antibody response, decrease in effectiveness over time, and can be overwhelmed by too much exposure to viral load. Natural immunity is inferior in all these same regards and makes new variants (and severe covid) more likely.

It's not discrimination it's science.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad