Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Devils Oct 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Full credit to the Caps for being very opportunistic and converting on the chances the Devils gave them tonight. Something that they had in common with all the best versions of the Caps from years past. That being said, I think tonight was more about the Devils being a tire fire than the Caps being good. Holy shit was their in-zone coverage a hot mess, and a couple of those Caps goals should never have been allowed to be put on net.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I sat in back of car and watched game on ipad on trip to Columbus for a youth hockey tournament. Gotta love a kid who can (and wants to) drive!

Caps are playing great team dee this year. Amazing what some speed and youth will do in the lineup.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
You can't really do it in the NHL and I wanna watch Ovi play every night but this older Caps team would really benefit come playoff time from some load management during the season. If you can't sit the older guys entire games like the NBA does, at least watch their minutes. I just don't want to see this team run out of gas as it obviously looks very good while fresh.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
You can't really do it in the NHL and I wanna watch Ovi play every night but this older Caps team would really benefit come playoff time from some load management during the season. If you can't sit the older guys entire games like the NBA does, at least watch their minutes. I just don't want to see this team run out of gas as it obviously looks very good while fresh.

They are already doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad