Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Coyotes Oct 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
I'm gonna assume Sprong draws in and Leason sits until Hendrix gets sent to the Q.

Reactions: Neil Racki

TJHKY

Aug 10, 2021
upload_2021-10-29_12-7-10.jpeg

just saw Coyotes's fan comment, they want to help Ovi. Yeah!!!

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Leason is in if Dowd is out tonight. Brett Leason's NHL Debut.

Sammy in net. Major Tom with the "A" (Backstrom's, then Oshie's, and now Wilson's)

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Arizona is 0-6-1 and just got curb stomped last night in Tampa. Two points or we riot.

Ovi x9
Wilson x5
McMichael
Leason
Samsonov

Caps win 17-2.

Side note: I hope Arizona gets better at some point, just not tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peeri

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Was in attendance at the Wednesday night game. Had not been to a game since well before COVID. Have to say that the experience is no longer enjoyable as it once was. Perhaps it's just me. :wally :wally:wally:

The lack of leg room in the 400 level made me decide to splurge and move on up to the 200 level. Thought the change of environment in the 200 would also include an improvement of those around you. Not the case. Sitting directly behind me was a woman who by the mid second period (no exageration here) was totally sauced, slurring her words/screaming incoherrent (not sure how you can do that just with the arena prices for alcohol). Not far away was another guy not sure if he had tourettes or just respiratory issues as he was coughing loudly and making other noises with his nose and mouth and no mask on though it's the policy. Then the usual sight blockers, people standing up or leaving their seats while puck was in play. Finally, the costs of food now at the Capital Arena is comparable to the cost of one of the bills that they're trying to push through Congress right now.

I won't rule out attending another Caps game this season, but rest assure I'll be counting those times on one hand. Now I have always enjoyed driving on US 15, so maybe I'll take in a Bears game.

Reactions: TJHKY and tenken00

Jun 15, 2007
I know we all expect a blowout which means we are actually expecting not a blowout but I think this one will actually be a blowout.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
There should be no reason for Caps to go to OT or lose this one. This should be a game to pad the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad