Post-Game Talk: Caps v Flyers 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I'll be there today. My first and only other game at the Phone Booth this year was the 2-1 loss to Montreal in December, so if we lose again today I'm not going to any more games this year.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Caps lost today. They always seem to play sleepy during day games. That, and the Flyers should be pissed off and desperate. They've lost 8 of 10 and are quickly watching their playoff chances go down the toilet.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
If they play anything close to how they played against the Blackhawks this is going to be a blowout. Flyers are a disaster right now. That being said, i have some bad memories from these early games.

5-1 Capitals.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
haha, what's going on? i left the country for a journey for 2 weeks with almost no internet connection and the team went on a winning streak. hopefully me coming back won't ruin the mojo.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
haha, what's going on? i left the country for a journey for 2 weeks with almost no internet connection and the team went on a winning streak. hopefully me coming back won't ruin the mojo.

Winning streak is an understatement. They've been crushing the best teams in the league.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Is there a better goalie tandem than Holtby/Grubauer?

But saying that, Grubby looks a little rusty with his rebound control..

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Streit sucks. Oshie flubs on the greedy stickhandling move, and Streit still lets the puck sit there for a Caps near chance.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Blasted blackout restrictions. Go Caps and repeat the same efforts against Pittsburgh with the Flyers. Still loving that win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad