Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread Vol. 2 - 2021-22

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Perreault with a goal. Leonard should get the primary assist of the deflection of a point shot.
Leonard is currently getting credit for the second goal so we'll see.

Gasseau with a goal from Gauthier 3.-1.

Edit: Perreault gets it from Leonard.

Last edited:

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Leonard might have another or its Smith. Edit: Smith from Leonard but it didn't look like he touched it.

Gauthier a goal. All 1st rounders have scored for BC. 5-1.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
7-1 BC now. Runaway train! And lady Hokies with a 45 point victory. Been a good day! Need it to continue tonight downtown!

Reactions: Calicaps

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Update:

Leonard is a beast, he’s a smaller, less stupid, more skilled Tom Wilson. I’ll call him an angrier TJ Oshie.

Will Smith is either going to be an All Star or in Europe. Cutter Gauthier is way more impressive in person than on TV.

I am just hammered. Been slamming beers and gummies since 12:55. I still have another entire game to go plus the after party that goes from 10:00-12:00. Pray for me.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Update:

Leonard is a beast, he’s a smaller, less stupid, more skilled Tom Wilson. I’ll call him an angrier TJ Oshie.

Will Smith is either going to be an All Star or in Europe. Cutter Gauthier is way more impressive in person than on TV.

I am just hammered. Been slamming beers and gummies since 12:55. I still have another entire game to go plus the after party that goes from 10:00-12:00. Pray for me.
Sounds like a fun company to be at if you’re doing gummies on company time. Haha. Good luck tonight!

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Update:

I now really wish the Caps might have been able to pry Gauthier from the flyers instead of Anaheim.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I now really wish the Caps might have been able to pry Gauthier from the flyers instead of Anaheim.
They most likely would have wanted Leonard in return, who we all thought they were going to draft. Torts and Philly would love Leonard's style of play.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Isn't the BC game supposed to be on ESPN+? There's no listing for it. The only listing is "NCAA Regular Season Hockey," and that's not showing anything other than a technical difficulties message.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad