Post-Game Talk: caps sabres 5:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Don't really understand Schmidt sitting games. He is clearly a top 6 defenseman on this team and makes things happen from the blue line.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Don't really understand Schmidt sitting games. He is clearly a top 6 defenseman on this team and makes things happen from the blue line.

Concur. Carlson should be sitting. He's traded places with Orlov for serving pizzas, and at times reminds me of Green with 'could you be any lazier'-like play.

5-1 Caps. Nisk with 2G on PP

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Everyone keeps talking about wanting to look like Pitt, but they have played some bad games this year. I know its about the playoffs, but just saying, its not like don't have their moments too.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Everyone keeps talking about wanting to look like Pitt, but they have played some bad games this year. I know its about the playoffs, but just saying, its not like don't have their moments too.

Yes, thats true. Several time I've been on Pens board and fans are not so happy with the way their team is playing right now. Not even close to playoffs succes. But still, its only regular season of course

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

what is your plan? never play chorney with a healthy lineup? if not, who are you scratching to make space for chorney if not Schmidt?

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
If Carlson is still nicked up I'd sit him. Otherwise just keep playing your best 6.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Sounds like TJ won't be playing for a few more games, but he also sounded like it wouldn't be too long. Not very specific in his interview, but he didn't sound like he would be out for a prolonged time.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
what is your plan? never play chorney with a healthy lineup? if not, who are you scratching to make space for chorney if not Schmidt?

Schmidt #6 and Chorney #7, no doubt.
So for this game, 0 questions to the coaching staff

But in a back to back against a young (fast?) team like Toronto, I'd like to see Orpik scratched. Not because he is not good but just Give him some rest.
With Nicky and Karl, he is (maybe) our best D so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad