Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Red Wings, 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Much as I blast Trotz creativity for the most part, was a beautifully drawn up play on that 4 on 3. Well done.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
I know we won, but we got so many breaks in this game and barely escaped. this is worrisome. i don't know if red wings are a good team or not, thought they are a lottery team. this game showed me we are on the same class as them.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I know we won, but we got so many breaks in this game and barely escaped. this is worrisome. i don't know if red wings are a good team or not, thought they are a lottery team. this game showed me we are on the same class as them.

if that was true then your saying we were on the pens level last year cause we beat them in regular season?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Entertaining game for a Friday night. Get those young guys some experience and glad Bura was finally able to score. That was a wicked shot. So much hockey to play and not a bad start considering our schedule.

Reactions: calicapsfan

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
The "punishment" was good for Bura. What a goal, and most impressive, what a play on 3rd goal. Head up, good pass. Btw Nicky has 50% in that goal.

We need to stop to conceed goals while on PP.

Ovechkin is now alone on the first place in history :banana::clap:
20 OT goals in regular season. Jagr 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad