Post-Game Talk: Caps/Rangers, 8pm EST, Phone Booth, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
The Rangers are the second most dangerous team in the East, IMO. They match-up well with Washington. The Caps seems to play Montreal and Boston well.

Curious this game.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I hope we don't get too complacent. Whoever's filling in for the sitting players will probably be working their ***** off trying to prove themselves.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
Rangers seeding is locked up so this shouldnt be too hard

My Rangers are going No where fast as they get ready to Face the Habs, Let hope for an injury free game for both sides, Good Luck on the Clinch and Presidents Trophy!

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
My Rangers are going No where fast as they get ready to Face the Habs, Let hope for an injury free game for both sides, Good Luck on the Clinch and Presidents Trophy!

Habs are my second team and I can assure you that the Rangers will beat them. You guys have a nice road to the ECF.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010

Habs are my second team and I can assure you that the Rangers will beat them. You guys have a nice road to the ECF.

NASH, FAST, ZUCC ARE OUR FORWARDS RESTING BUMPS ALONG WITH McD ON OUR DEFENCE!! LETS HOPE TO MEET UP IN THE ECF's!! CHEERS

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
NASH, FAST, ZUCC ARE OUR FORWARDS RESTING BUMPS ALONG WITH McD ON OUR DEFENCE!! LETS HOPE TO MEET UP IN THE ECF's!! CHEERS

I fully expect to see you in the ECF if we advance that far. The road to the cup will have beating the demons of Pitt and NYR in the playoffs

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
nick HOLDEN
rick NASH
jesper FAST
brady SKJEI
ryan MCDONAGH
mats ZUCCARELLO Wow we are really resting the troops tonite, 3 reg forwards along with 3 reg Defenceman, Just gearing up for C. Price & and the rest of them Habs!!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I predict the Rangers will be in the ECF. I think its a smart move to rest their players, something I theorized the pens are doing. Letang aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad