GDT: Caps - 'Peg. 3pm

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Nice rebound after Philly. Shutout makes it sweeter. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone. Going to a bull roast tonight. I know I will. ;)

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I understand now what they need to do in offseason.

Extend Poti The Durable. Buy out Game Time Green. Bizarre enough?

Solid road game. Better to lose to non-division opponent I guess (PHI).

Holtby exceeded my expectations for tonight. Waiting for Orlov in the lineup somehow.

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
This team is so damn unpredictable.

The Philly game was set up for failure. Three games in four nights, second of a back to back on the road while Philly had two days off beforehand. No surprise which team was two strides ahead all game long.

Apr 6, 2004
The Philly game was set up for failure. Three games in four nights, second of a back to back on the road while Philly had two days off beforehand. No surprise which team was two strides ahead all game long.

I think most of us were necessarily surprised they lost but more so how they lost. That was more of where I took issue.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Capitals post-game

Caps-bench-wm-300x250.jpg

Post-game reaction from Fehr, Holtby and coach Oates.

To listen click here.

Jaffray15

Mar 12, 2008
Winnipeg
www.nhl94.com
Jets fan coming in peace.

I'm a big fan of Ovechkin(Wore my Caps jersey to the game) and I need to know why he doesn't play with the same passion every night anymore? Didn't see him hit, floated all over the ice, just not the same player I saw a couple years ago, where I'd see him play hard every shift.

Is it becoming the Captain, the enormous contract, the coaching or something else I'm not aware of?

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
i think our early struggles have to do with all those god damn pre game GDT's. those should have never been made on this board.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Jets fan coming in peace.

I'm a big fan of Ovechkin(Wore my Caps jersey to the game) and I need to know why he doesn't play with the same passion every night anymore? Didn't see him hit, floated all over the ice, just not the same player I saw a couple years ago, where I'd see him play hard every shift.

Is it becoming the Captain, the enormous contract, the coaching or something else I'm not aware of?

Watch how Ladd played in the first and they praised him for on HNIC.

That's how Ovechkin should be playing, except HNIC would be calling dirty and stupid for playing with such reckless abandon and he stopped playing like that for some reason because of the media and that dip **** Knuble telling him to save himself for playoffs.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Someone needs to make a gif of Riberos face after his goal. It's been trolling the peg fans all afternoon and plus its hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad