Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 6, 2004
This all per ... Isabelle Khurshudyan ‏

8-19-77
90-92-14
25-83-43
21-46-67

"So, Chris Brown seemingly in over Burakovsky (Trotz's policy is that if your dad is here, you play, so that is probably what's happening with Chris Brown)" - Isabelle Khurshudyan (@ikhurshudyan)

Last edited by a moderator:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
chris brown tonight, probably aaron ness, galiev and burakovsky on saturday. means galiev replaces brown, and burakovsky replaces someone and ness probably over chorney then

also grubauer in net tonight

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
chris brown tonight, probably aaron ness, galiev and burakovsky on saturday. means galiev replaces brown, and burakovsky replaces someone and ness probably over chorney then

also grubauer in net tonight

That must mean the 4th line would be Burakovsky-Laich-Galiev? Unless they don't want Majo playing b2b games. I'm assuming Ness replaces Chorney but maybe they don't want Alzner playing b2b either with him nursing an injury and Orpik apparently out for an extended period of time

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Feels like high trap game potential tonight.

1WTDk0I.gif

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I don't know why, but I hate watching games on TV played in Florida's rink. Maybe the camera angle and/or lighting is different, or maybe it's the countless empty red seats in the background, but I really dislike watching the Caps play at BB&T.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
As well as aaron ness

Yes of course, I'm curious to see how he performs.

That must mean the 4th line would be Burakovsky-Laich-Galiev? Unless they don't want Majo playing b2b games. I'm assuming Ness replaces Chorney but maybe they don't want Alzner playing b2b either with him nursing an injury and Orpik apparently out for an extended period of time

They'll probably give a rest to the guys who are the most dinged up (Johansson, Alzner and maybe someone else).

I don't know why, but I hate watching games on TV played in Florida's rink. Maybe the camera angle and/or lighting is different, or maybe it's the countless empty red seats in the background, but I really dislike watching the Caps play at BB&T.

Same here, the camera angle puts me off. I think their cameras are lower than Verizon Center's.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Don't miss that first season back from that 04 lockout having deal with the Capitals playing Florida and Tampa 6 times a piece, ugh.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
They're delaying the game, **** off. I want to watch hockey, been waiting for 2 days!

edit: Oh, apparently something is going on outside BB&T, I hope everyone is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad