Melchiori Redmond
Chiarot Trouba

Olkinuora
Pasquale

Cloudy with a chance of Ovechtrick.

Last edited:

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Pretty jazzed its on TV. Looking forward to seeing some of the youngsters on both teams honestly.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Jets fan here. Was hoping to see more of the Caps depth in the line up, but I guess the vets need to shake off their rust. Hope they aren't too hard on our rookies.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I thought about misspelling all the Jets names, but apparently that lineup I copied from a Jets fan did a pretty good job of that.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Jets fan here. Was hoping to see more of the Caps depth in the line up, but I guess the vets need to shake off their rust. Hope they aren't too hard on our rookies.

Some reports made it seem like the NHL wanted the Caps to bring Ovi and such, since this is a game that garners more attention than most preseason games. :dunno:

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
So this is an NHL game which is broadcast on NHL Network. Can I watch it on NHL's official streaming service I paid $100 for? Nope.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
So this is an NHL game which is broadcast on NHL Network. Can I watch it on NHL's official streaming service I paid $100 for? Nope.

Ugh that blows. Seriously I don't understand the blackouts with the pro sport's season pass products. Rating should just be ratings regardless of the device.

Looking forward to see how the rooks look. Big year for Galiev.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Jets players to watch:

Trouba - Expect him to go after Ovechkin as if someone has a price on his head.

Petan - Extremely skilled high IQ center that has never played a game against NHL vets. We'll see how his game translates.

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
Ugh that blows. Seriously I don't understand the blackouts with the pro sport's season pass products. Rating should just be ratings regardless of the device.

Looking forward to see how the rooks look. Big year for Galiev.

It's not a blackout, they just don't make preseason available. I e-mailed them, they say they need to test things... how about testing it with actual viewership, server load, etc.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
In preseason? Expect him to have to answer the bell multiple times if he does.

I expect them both to love it. It's just the type of player that Trouba is. Last year when Trouba turned pro he was wearing non-contact jerseys during practice, him and Evander Kane would go at it every chance they got. So if he's going to do it in practice against his team mates, he will do it in pre-season against one of the best players in the world. Too bad they play opposite sides.

Edit: I'm not saying trouba will be successful. I expect ovechkin to embarass him at times.

Last edited:

Liberati0n*

This is the most passive aggressive post I've ever read here. Good job.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Trouba Trolling

Reporter: Robo, excuse me, Robo, any special message for all the Jet rooks including Trouba, playing at home?

RobOvi: Stay out of trouble.

#NoYouTube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad