Speculation: Caps General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines etc) - 2021-22 Regular Season Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
This team is a mess. Odd that nothing is being done to address any of the problems.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
The Washington Capitals have landed one of the top free agents in the CHL.
The Capitals announced the signing of Henry Rybinski to a three-year entry-level contract on Tuesday afternoon, coming to terms with the hotly coveted winger who, as reports indicate, was pursued by a number of other NHL teams prior to his decision.
Rybinski currently plays for the Seattle Thunderbirds of the WHL, racking up an impressive 18 goals and 54 points so far this season in just 39 games. The 20-year-old is a former fifth-round pick of the Florida Panthers from the 2019 NHL Entry Draft, with his rights expiring this offseason after the two sides did not come to terms on a contract.

Capitals Sign Top CHL Free Agent Rybinski

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Practice injuries confirming we are our own worst enemies.

Sammy needs to be traded as soon as he's healthy so they can see if goaltending fixes the problems well before the TDL.

Do not risk waiting for one of those "oh no, now you can't trade me what a shame" injuries near the deadline.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Wow. Feel bad for Hags. Losing an eye in practice sucks I hope he can play again for his sake He seems like a good guy.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Practice injuries confirming we are our own worst enemies.

Sammy needs to be traded as soon as he's healthy so they can see if goaltending fixes the problems well before the TDL.

Do not risk waiting for one of those "oh no, now you can't trade me what a shame" injuries near the deadline.

I don't think he has any trade value

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad