Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Devils - Preseason Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
ESPN - already making it hard to watch hockey and it’s only the preseason. The stream is unwatchable because the Devs mouthpieces are unlistenable. They make Steve Kolbe seem soothing.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
So pretty much outmatched in this one to be expected, not many redeeming plays that period. Protas had one nice move and Fehervary moves well. Vanecek pretty on top of things

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Still kinda baffled at the stream I just watched. Just the lowest effort possible in setting this one up lol

damn shame, I know it’s preseason but there are plenty of people out there excited to watch hockey again and this is the shit we get? Can’t even get a decent feed set up?

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
So pretty much outmatched in this one to be expected, not many redeeming plays that period. Protas had one nice move and Fehervary moves well. Vanecek pretty on top of things
Agreed on all counts.

I get that exhibition games are for evaluating development but it would be nice to ice line ups that have a chance to win.

Protas can move for a big man and has great hands.

Lapierre and McMichael have both been quiet.

The Hagelin-Dowd-Hathaway line has been a bit lackluster.

Malenatyn hits everything that moves.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I like the push now from the Caps after allowing that 2nd goal. Where was this earlier?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
So close CMM. Much much better play from the Caps now. It's the Devils on their heels now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad