Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Canes | 11/28/21 | 1:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Would love to see McM on a line with vets like Eller/Wilson.

Sprong is very possibly playing for his sweater for the FL game. Unless Sheary or Oshie are back. I think the 3 AHL guys on the 4th line are safe playing together. Laviolette seems to like them that way. The one spot is that 2 line LW. Sprong has a good game today or McMichael gets the game in FL.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Huge game. Let the best team win.

Edit: I'm more worried about Cholo handling minutes on the road with Schultz out against a team like Carolina than anything else. Hope it's just rust from not playing in a long time and he's just getting the kinks out.

Last edited:

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
I don't see CMM being benched as a punishment. He was clearly frustrated last game and I think Lavi is sitting him for a 'reset' of sorts. That being said, early game so I'm not expecting much.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
My money is on McMichael playing 2LW with Eller and Wilson. if nothing else, we don’t know how Eller will be with his breathing and how many minutes he can consume. So having CMM able to switch to center or take some center shifts is a good chess move for this game. CMM is also better defensively which is important against a top team.

Reactions: troyerlaw

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Has anyone mentioned that Lavi said the team is working through things?

that is just his standard line of those guys are injured and what they might do with lineups. I suspect it means we may put Sheary on IR so he isn’t taking a spot on 23 man roster. Next man going back to Hershey is Scarbossa IMHO. Excited to see Beck play again today and Protas is solid!

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
that is just his standard line of those guys are injured and what they might do with lineups. I suspect it means we may put Sheary on IR so he isn’t taking a spot on 23 man roster. Next man going back to Hershey is Scarbossa IMHO. Excited to see Beck play again today and Protas is solid!

*Protas picks his giant man nose with his giant man finger at his giant locker to the groans of everyone in the room*

Lavi: Yeah the team is working through some things right now. We'll get back to you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad