Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Broons - Apr 18 Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
God Hathaway’s either leaving this game in a body bag or in handcuffs. Doing nothing but getting in their faces, and all five guys are honing in on him.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
After reading all the Osh slander
giphy.gif

haters gonna hate hate hate!

Reactions: troyerlaw

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
God Hathaway’s either leaving this game in a body bag or in handcuffs. Doing nothing but getting in their faces, and all five guys are honing in on him.

Propably not a body bag. Bruins are soft. They know how to dish but can't take it.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Missed the first 5 mins but feels like the Caps carried most of the play in that last 10, just got unlucky once and a little lazy once or twice But I like our chances over the next 40 mins if we play like this. LOTS of chances that Rask needed to be large for.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Boston being the shitbag team/city they are, I love it when Hathaway, Wilson, OV give them a taste of their own medicine. Reminds me of Ovechkin circling around and coming back to hit Seidenberg. Keep it up.

Reactions: Bananas and kogeh

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Should we win a second cup with this core we have to really start talking about number retirement for guys besides 19 and 8.

Hunter and Labre aren’t HoF players but they’re up there because what they meant to the fans and the team. I think a few of these guys would be an interesting conversation (again if we win another cup).

Ps. Plz retire 37 and 12 already

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I've been to Kennebunkport hundreds of times, everyone is so nice I don't know where he gets all the anger from.
Those nice guys are the most psycho psychos on the ice. Be weary on the ice of the guy who mows your Nana’s lawn and volunteers at the animal shelter, he’s gonna try and stab you with his skate

Reactions: marcel snapshot

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
I looooooooove it! Nothing like a Sunday afternoon shit stirrer!

I think Hathaway’s biggest individual value to the Caps is taking the pressure off Wilson as the guy who’ll get in faces and stir things up. The fact that he’s actually a decent hockey player who can make some nice plays at times, is defensively responsible, can skate and has good possession only pisses them off more.

Reactions: Empty Goal Net

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe

TVR gonna play 20 minutes tonight

Sucks for Schultz. Hopefully it’s not serious, but I’ve no problem getting TVR games until Schultz is back to 100%.

I’m also glad they held Chara out, otherwise we’d be down to 4.5 D-men right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad