Post-Game Talk: caps @ avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The decision making in our own zone is really scary They have no idea wheee to go with the puck.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Better effort so far but they still look so disorganized giving up odd man breaks, forcing plays, and not completing passes. Hard to not blame coaching.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Better effort so far but they still look so disorganized giving up odd man breaks, forcing plays, and not completing passes. Hard to not blame coaching.
While I agree coaches need to step it up, I feel like it’s hard to fire a guy who has you at this position in the standings at this time of the season

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Not 3 goals against in the first. This team has gotten better.

this team was best 2nd period team in nhl too for awhile (not sure if still are). So caps in good shape!

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Just such a difference between these two teams. The Avs are breaking the puck out with ease, know where each other are and connect with their passes, and can possess the puck in the offensive zone. The Caps are just running around in the d zone, can’t make any clean passes, and can’t get a forecheck going let alone sustain offensive zone pressure. This just isn’t good enough.

ToddBrew

Oct 5, 2017
We've played very well so far.......but, we need that good play to show results. A win against a team as good as the Avs would get the team back on track.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
While I agree coaches need to step it up, I feel like it’s hard to fire a guy who has you at this position in the standings at this time of the season
I agree. But he also has hardly done anything to change. Same pairings, same lines, etc... only change has been flip flopping Oshie and Wilson temporarily and then Fehrevary which was Bmac’s doing.

ToddBrew

Oct 5, 2017
Good Lord. Nope. This team is imploding. I know this board is filled with doom and gloom posters, and I'm one of them, but this team is miles from where they were in December.

Reactions: longtime lurker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad